Recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor, Advt. No. 03/2018
For Notification --Click Here
Online Apply ---Click Here
For Notification --Click Here
Online Apply ---Click Here
| Important Dates | ||||||||||||
| ||||||||||||
| Important Instructions : | ||||||||||||
| ||||||||||||
| How to Apply : | ||||||||||||
| ||||||||||||
| Frequently Asked Questions : | ||||||||||||
| Q. In my certificate, number is not mentioned, what should I enter in certificate no. field of online registration? Ans. Any unique no. mentioned in certificate as Registration No. / Roll No. / Date of issue etc. has to be mentioned. Q. I have just appeared in graduation (of qualifying education), am I eligible to apply? Ans. Go through the advertisement of respective post/posts. You are not eligible to apply unless your result or certificate is not in hand as on last date of submission of online application. Q. My acknowledgement form is not generated, what should I do? Ans. Please check whether - a) you have paid requisite fee as per your category/eligibility for the post applied for. b) Make sure that four working days passed after day of payment of requisite examination fee. If you have paid examination fee by Challan, Please check - c) you have used correct challan for submission of fee. Q. I have paid more than requisite fee, what should I do? Ans. Your application is in order as far as payment is concerned. Q. I have paid less than requisite fee, what should I do ? Ans. Your candidature will get cancelled for paying less fee. You are advised to pay requisite amount of examination fee again. Q. I have made a spelling or typing mistake while filling up online form, what should I do? Ans. There is no such provision for correction in online application form. You should put an application to the commission in this regard before the closing date of application. |
No comments:
Post a Comment